Renovated house in Tavira's Historic Centre,
Tavira Historic Centre
Renovated portuguese house in the old centre of Tavira, near all ammeneties and services, shops, restaurants and public transports. The property was completly renovated to modern design, yet keeping some of the original traits of the portuguese-moorish culture. The total area is 218m2 (covered area 166m2+52m2 of terraces and balconies).
Accommodation and features:
- Entrance hall with dining area and stairway up
- Living room with wood burner
- Fitted and equipped kitchen
- Patio with living- and dining area
- Entrance/Exit from/to two oposite streets
- Two bedrooms
- Patio with gorgeous small pool
- Access to loft
An extra floor on top of the first floor, composed by loft with ensuite bedroom.
All windows are double-glazed.
Energy class: B-